Thursday, July 15, 2010

Ty's room....dresser project

I have had this dresser for a long time....since I was a teenager, and maybe before that. My uncle Joe built it for me, so I'd like to keep it. Anyway, when Ty was born, Mom asked me if I wanted it and I snatched it up. After moving a couple of times and after some crayons attacked it, it needed some love.

Here's a before picture with gold hardware:


A little sandpaper, new handles, and the same "Dover White" trim paint we used in our house...





 ...and a LOT of help from Ty....


...and we've got a lovely little dresser for Ty's big boy room. 
 


...














Before:After:

2 comments:

  1. Dresser looks great! You have got to post the canvas paintings you did!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'll do that soon...we just got back from camping and I'm so tired. My bed is calling my name...

    ReplyDelete

Our Home in the Woods

Our Home in the Woods