Monday, May 3, 2010

May 3rd...iRobot

So...we were really unhappy with how dirty our floors kept getting so we bought a robot to clean it for us. Best money we've spent in a while. It kinda sounds a little like the Jetsons (maybe I'm showing my age here), but it is so nice to have something do my work for me! We got the Pet Series Roomba and now we let him clean for us every day. Ty named him Curious George...which is pretty good because he wanders around the house looking for stuff (dirt, hair, junk...) all of the time. Here's a picture of George in action. 
Here he is nestled in his dock charging up for the next cleaning.
 I'm just telling ya...if you are the least bit interested in not vacuuming all of the time, you've at least gotta look at this link to see how it works. By the way, they even have one that will mop for you. No kidding. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our Home in the Woods

Our Home in the Woods