Wednesday, April 7, 2010

April 7th...The Great Room

I took some pictures after dinner tonight of the dining area, kitchen, and living room. The sun was coming in through the windows pretty bright, so the pictures aren't that great. But they'll have to do for now.

I'm standing in the living room taking this shot of the kitchen.

I thought I'd throw in a closer one of my stove, hood, and cabinets. I haven't bought pulls or knobs for the cabinet doors yet. That'll be another project for another time.

This is the dining room just to the right of the kitchen. The sun really messed up this picture.


I'm standing in the kitchen for this pic of the living room. We went shopping over spring break and got this sectional, entertainment center, and ottoman. It made it look so much better because we have something to hide all of the wires, DVR, and Wii stuff. Plus, the sectional is very comfy and lots of people can sit on it. The ottoman has a hidden drawer that holds my blankets...sa-weet!

Here's another picture that shows the rest of the living room toward the front door (and a picture that I have yet to hang...Again, that's another project for another time.)

And the last pic of the night is taken from the the doorway by the TV looking into the living room, kitchen and dining room.

2 comments:

Our Home in the Woods

Our Home in the Woods